Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

C9 Server Problem asking for help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello my beloved C9 friend, i have problem thats i dont know how to repair, as you can call that. Was working hard on the c9 server. And this happend ''The World'' server dosent want to turn on, oh if even he want to start, but he doessss......... Ahh let me explain. ''Plz look into the Attachments'' As im not PRO with c9 server files i have a issue i dont know how to resolve. This issue is the world server in Monitor Client. As this is the only server i cant turn on. ''Chinabilling'' its deleted, as everything its ok, no info in logs, Helllll.... you can even see the World server starting normaly, with no crash i mean on the Monitor Client and server Cmd. So i cant see a Crash, thats why i dont even get a Log, so i dont even know how to fix this hahahhaa......

Edit: Its a VPS server with Windows License, VPS as im exploring the world of Public IP for c9. Maybe do a private server in the future. Installed on Sql 2012 R1 and Server its Windows 2019 Datacenter

Any Ideas ??

Hillixs

(Sorry for poor eng)

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back