• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

[Cabal Online] LF Staff :3 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
Looking for 3 GameMasters for a New cabal server that will be opened in the next few days "Multi Cabal"
However, i am looking for 3 game masters to help with in-game stuff

i need them to be 18+ , english speakers , professionals , have background in cabal developing aswell(not just gameplay).. , trustworthy , can help everyday minimum of 5 hours...

we are also looking for 2 Forum moderators .. same requirements as mentioned above ..

if you are interested replay here with your skype and i will make sure to add you ..

Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Applying For: Game Master

-
Im ready to be with you again LocaSimon :thumbup:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this is the normal format but ... bottom format is more cute >.<

Position: forum moderator

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mine style of applying for position...

Applying for Forum Moderator
Name: Karol Poznán
Attending: University PEVŠ Faculty of Informatics
Position: Forum Moderator

ExMOD: Serenity Gamerz (Shadow,Cloud)
ExGA: Serenity Gamerz (Cloud,Shadow)
ExGA: BeastCabal (Cloud)

Any other benefits?:
I like Cats <3 ^^
learning in C , C++, C# and HTML as study in school so might be able to help with other things
Played cabal 8 years straight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back