• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal Stuck at XTrap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Centos OS: Centos 5.8 x64
Windows OS: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 x64

Centos LAN IP: 192.168.0.108
Windows LAN IP: 192.168.0.100

Do u have turned off firewall?(Yes/No): Yes, on both systems.
Describe ur problem:My problem now is cabal cannot load, stuck at xtrap.

Im using 'TGCabalEP8.7z' client then I copy paste 'cabalClientPatch_DARKSTEALMAN' and edit Internal.txt (IP=192.168.0.108 & IP_CHAT=192.168.0.108).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there any working cabalmain for Windows 8.1? I always have a problem on Windows 8.1 :(

Upvote 0
Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not cabalmain problem, its xtrap :)
Currently with my friend pisti we work on new xtrap svr which will work for every system.
When we finish maybe we release... i dont know yet, many people here know how to fix the issue and no one want to share their knowledge so :|
Thanks to LedZeppelin for some informations.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not cabalmain problem, its xtrap :)
Currently with my friend @pisti we work on new xtrap svr which will work for every system.
When we finish maybe we release... i dont know yet, many people here know how to fix the issue and no one want to share their knowledge so :|
Thanks to @LedZeppelin for some informations.

Thanks for that :D , by the way is that has loaded all ech like has all costume? with Windows 8.1 XTrap fix?

~Sorry for being spoon feed Ii'm just a newbie
~Sorry for my bd Ingles :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everything's okay but stuck at Xtrap also. btw the DL link above is not working. Please help :(

Upvote 0
Back