• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal Summon Mob/Boss

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for the English.Translated by Google.Personally I would like to be removing the / _summon function from my server or else be changing it.I looked in msg.enc where the other GM commands are, but I did not find the command there, just a line that said "Gm invoked the% d monster"However the line / _summon command does not exist there (but it works on the server)Can someone help me with this, please? Thank you...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Use the command I know.What I want to know is if there is a way to change this command by another understood?
Use the command I know.What I want to know is if there is a way to change this command by another understood?

Upvote 0
RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
All GM commands are in cabalmain
Cascunha - Cabal Summon Mob/Boss - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I opened it by 010Editor, edited what I wanted and saved.But at the time of triggering it says not to be a valid win32 application.How to proceed?
I opened it by 010Editor, edited what I wanted and saved.But at the time of triggering it says not to be a valid win32 application.How to proceed?

Upvote 0
Back