• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cabal Website By LocaSimon.. (Under Development)

Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
So i been working on a new website built from 0.. a own made PSD , own made coding.. i will be using PHP/JScript.. however, i would like to have your SUGGESTIONS about website functions , design .. ( i will be releasing this website in public so your opinion is important ^,^ )...

just 1 note.. if you dont like the design , anything else.. you can just say it nicely and i would accept that ofc.. :)

here are some photos :

Replay with what should i change in design ( i know its not that great , some would say awe-full )
Replay with what should i add in functions/features ...

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Design horrible.
But its not about the design, show us some code it is the most important thing.
When u release the web and the code with be good i can make some new nice design for it.

forgot to add my suggestion for the functions:
- Register
- Login
- Forgotten password
- activation on email
- captcha
- news system
- rankings
- players online (channel view and maybe global view like: 24 Players online)
when logged:
- Tpoints
- CabalCash
- VotePoints
- Vote

Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
OFFTOPIC: GOD.. my eyes hurts! Really? When did you ever learned PHP and JAVASCRIPT? You kiddin' me right?
ONTOPIC: To built such website you really need to have a lot of knowledges about php, javascript(jquery, angular etc), css3,html5 etc. First of all the design is horrible, really, you really have to rethink the whole layout and i'm serious. Secondly when the layout is finished and you start the code i strongly suggest you to use PHP FRAMEWORKS in combination with Smarty template engine if you wish so. In the end i don't see how this will ever become a good website but thats my opinion and even so i wish you goodluck with it and hope it will end up pretty good.
If you'll ever need help in codding you can ask my help without any hesitation when the times comes.

Trying to be developer ^^
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@allocen
Thats true, totaly agree with u.
Can u tell me on which framework u made the mmoparadox website? The js script page load is a bit dangerous i think, u can load whatever u want :D even the pages which u shouldn't have access ^^

i was too lazy to make own project ^^ fully work, login,vote,rankings,download,news,login panel still in progress but i got bored with it so i stoped develop that.
Everything stays on a RainTPL Template + own suck mvc system.
Was thinkng about new website but have no idea for the layout..

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@Dens666, HEKATE v1 that paradox is using it has no framework as i codded that long time ago when i barely knew some php, but i do work on v2 for a while and these days i decided to put it on the well known framework called CodeIgniter in a combination with Smarty template engine, so.. kinda a monster/deadly combination xD.

Last edited:
Serenity GamerZ Owner
Reaction score
just have 2 things to say.. i did not ask for a "OFF-TOPIC" responses so stay on topic..
the other thing i wanted to say is to allocen.. ma friend.. you dont know me.. you never knew me :) how do you assume i dont know any php?.. for the last year i been learning web mastering & application developing.. im pretty sure im much better than you are.. but owh well .. aint here to fight..
im here to get ur idea's about what to add to this website thats all..

Now please do not response again with any OFF-TOPIC stuff on this topic .. if you have something to say(not about the website) im sure you guys know how to find me ..

Have a nice day ^,^!

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
@LocaSimon, the off-topic was really necessary so stay chill. Oh i see how did you "web mastering", thats why that design is so horrible? Based on that i really do not wanna know what PHP you know...really...don't wanna guess. You are better than i am? Keep dreaming ma' friend, ahahahaha !!!

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LocaSimon, the off-topic was really necessary so stay chill. Oh i see how did you "web mastering", thats why that design is so horrible? Based on that i really do not wanna know what PHP you know...really...don't wanna guess. You are better than i am? Keep dreaming ma' friend, ahahahaha !!!

I do not understand how you can judge someone's coding skills based on their design skills. The two are mutually exclusive. In layman's terms, design and development are two very different things. They are often done by different people with projects like games, programs, web applications, and the like. Please try to keep that in mind the next time you decide to comment on someone's design skills, and try not to make assumptions, especially uninformed ones.

Reaction score
He doesn't know nothing about PHP, Java and so on! If he will get a website it will be made by someone else!
Don't try to reply me, i will not answer you at all!

Reaction score
OFFTOPIC: GOD.. my eyes hurts! Really? When did you ever learned PHP and JAVASCRIPT? You kiddin' me right?
ONTOPIC: To built such website you really need to have a lot of knowledges about php, javascript(jquery, angular etc), css3,html5 etc. First of all the design is horrible, really, you really have to rethink the whole layout and i'm serious. Secondly when the layout is finished and you start the code i strongly suggest you to use PHP FRAMEWORKS in combination with Smarty template engine if you wish so. In the end i don't see how this will ever become a good website but thats my opinion and even so i wish you goodluck with it and hope it will end up pretty good.
If you'll ever need help in codding you can ask my help without any hesitation when the times comes.

PHP is not such a tough nut to crack so don't make it sound more complicated than it actually is. Definitely using certain frameworks in both PHP and javascript makes life easier but it's not mandatory, stop being so hateful.

@allocen
Thats true, totaly agree with u.
Can u tell me on which framework u made the mmoparadox website? The js script page load is a bit dangerous i think, u can load whatever u want :D even the pages which u shouldn't have access ^^

i was too lazy to make own project ^^ fully work, login,vote,rankings,download,news,login panel still in progress but i got bored with it so i stoped develop that.
Everything stays on a RainTPL Template + own suck mvc system.
Was thinkng about new website but have no idea for the layout..

I hope you don't mean business when you're talking about the "danger" lying in the javascript usage.

just have 2 things to say.. i did not ask for a "OFF-TOPIC" responses so stay on topic..
the other thing i wanted to say is to allocen.. ma friend.. you dont know me.. you never knew me :) how do you assume i dont know any php?.. for the last year i been learning web mastering & application developing.. im pretty sure im much better than you are.. but owh well .. aint here to fight..
im here to get ur idea's about what to add to this website thats all..

Now please do not response again with any OFF-TOPIC stuff on this topic .. if you have something to say(not about the website) im sure you guys know how to find me ..

Have a nice day ^,^!

Web mastering, seriously? There are so many many things in the web development, some of which I bet you didn't even heard of. 1 year is not nearly(assuming that's all you did) enough to consider yourself an expert or master. PHP is one freaking language, a tiny tiny fraction of the whole web industry.

I do not understand how you can judge someone's coding skills based on their design skills. The two are mutually exclusive. In layman's terms, design and development are two very different things. They are often done by different people with projects like games, programs, web applications, and the like. Please try to keep that in mind the next time you decide to comment on someone's design skills, and try not to make assumptions, especially uninformed ones.

Strongly agree.

Back