Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Caligo Bellum / Dark Reign unreleased MMO files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@geger009: Full kr-folder (including all manual patches) of ftp:

thanks for this..but folder 2013-6 until 2013-8 is empty..can you upload all files in that folder?

thank you before..

EDIT:
never mind..got them already..

Last edited:
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
Well, sorry about the delay but i was working all this time, here is the tool, i just see the posts asking for it, now can modify the encrypted files, i finished the tool the first day, but forgot to upload hahaha sorry about that, i hope i will see progress soon, and many servers working, i want to play some private server just for fun.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
C/C++ Programmer
Reaction score
just move the encrypted files over it, will decrypt it, modify it, and the modified file move it over the tool and will automatic encrypt it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Haha, I just REMOVED my Caligo working directory because this thread is non-activity. But thanks anyway for your tool!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so, we need to patch 1.1.0.0 client to 1.1.1.5 to set up it in working state? of just client 1.1.1.5 from 1st page will be enough? sry for my bad eng.

and.. yep, speed from ftp that gives in 1st page awesome :D

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to resolve this error?

[12.29,12:38:19] Failed to create DBEngine!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Guys, please reupload all files and please tutorial ;) thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd be happy to release the whole folder with all the folders and fixes that was released but I wonder if people really wants them.....

Reaction score
hmm nothing new?somebody can help us to continue this project?the server/game its awsomeee!!!!!

wee want them sure..!!we want them and lets get started to dev each others!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone that finally make this game working/anything new with it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, sorry about the delay but i was working all this time, here is the tool, i just see the posts asking for it, now can modify the encrypted files, i finished the tool the first day, but forgot to upload hahaha sorry about that, i hope i will see progress soon, and many servers working, i want to play some private server just for fun.
i don't open this tools,how to use this tool friend?

Reaction score
excause me,how did you let the server run,can you share it to me ,thank you.
or maybe can you upload the well server to netdisk ,like MEGA or other.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello balika011 ask Caligo Bellum this game a friend set up well and into the game? I am the fans of the game, I love this game very much, if you can set up a success I am willing to a server for the opening free server to everybody entertainment, please contact me QQ 320285165 and I look forward to the friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back