• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found something that could be use for codol's DW server emulator, it's the 4d1 source fyi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cosa devo fare con il pacchetto RAR?
open it and take a look though, we could use black ops's dw stuff as a base and modify the poop out of it

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I do it to you through Parsec?
I don't use Parsec, but yall could always ask someone else on the forum for help with modifying T5's(black ops) dw and making a server emulator(I'm still new here, I like joined a mouth ago)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently I found a old dev excusable from build 1.1.1.13 of codol, having not much to do dude other then chillin so I copy and paste the file into my 3.3.3.3 QA folder and ran it. the game boots up with a "no connection to server" error witch makes sense given there are no servers to connect to
CODOL_Experience_V3.3.3.3_FULL.7z 4_19_2024 5_01_38 PM - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums ʹÃüÕÙ»½online 4_19_2024 5_01_10 PM - Call Of Duty: Online emulation (CODOL) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
recently I found a old dev excusable from build 1.1.1.13 of codol, having not much to do dude other then chillin so I copy and paste the file into my 3.3.3.3 QA folder and ran it. the game boots up with a "no connection to server" error witch makes sense given there are no servers to connect to
View attachment 260058View attachment 260059
Where can I download it?

Back