• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook pagefor updates, or we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.)

Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Fail - Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full - RaGEZONE Forums is this a problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server - Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full - RaGEZONE Forums anyone know's how to fix this? thanks =)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you can see he's already logged in he just cant get his centos ip/virtual ip
as you can see he is logged as anton9721@localhost, not as root@localhost.
got the same problem when i logged in to my created acc. when i logged as root and root pass and wrote "ifconfig", i could see inet address ;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
got the same problem when i logged in to my created acc. when i logged as root and root pass and wrote "ifconfig", i could see inet address ;)

Does not make any sense, usernames doesn't affect the ip pinging he did just changed his username so thats nothing to do about.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well i dunno, in my case i couldnt get response to ifconfig when i was logged on my acc, so it's only hint.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks, it worked =).
error - Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full - RaGEZONE Forums anyone know how to fix this? Do i need to use Microsoft SQL server? (some ppl say i dont need)

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually not so many permissions needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I reinstalled Microsoft SQL server but i can't create a Account. how do i delete the old one? Errorrrr - Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for all help, Server is running fine and TG cabal client work's fine on my computer =). I get same error as my friends on my laptop :S, X-Trap uppdate... X trap error - Can´t find CentOS 5.8 DVD Full - RaGEZONE Forums

I got some GM tools. What GM tools/tools do you guys use? :D

Attachments

Back