• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can anyone recommend me any great builds for under $600?

Canadian
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a build for under $600 (less is better since I could buy more monitors with any saved money).

My basic requirements are 750 GB HD (prefer 1 TB), 8 GB RAM, and that's about it.

I need something with good graphics for graphic design. I will be using this for a few games here and there (though nothing too serious), graphic design work (lots of graphic programs such as entire Adobe suite), music streaming, and internet browsing. I'm not looking for a super gaming rig, I just need something to mostly get work done on it for graphic design.

Can anyone recommend me some good builds? I've never built a computer before. I'd like to get all of the parts and I'll look up how to put it together and/or get my friend to help me out.

My entire budget is about $700-800 before taxes, but I'd also like to get a monitor or two in there.

I have a decent one (imo), can I get other peoples opinions on it? And does anyone know if it'll fit in the case?

Case:
Hard Drive:
Power Supply:
Motherboard: [ or ]
CPU/Processor: [ or ]
SSD:
Memory:

Last edited:
Back