Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can i make a Fiesta Private serve in Windows 11

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Luan

I want to open a private fiesta server on Windows 11
I saw a video on youtube from Isya Games and it shows step by step how to open a serve in windows 7. well then I was very happy and saw that I was going to succeed. until my pc in no way can install windows 7. I have a Laptop top Asus Tuf F15 intel i5 11400h + RTX 3050 + 16G Ram + 2x 500GB nvme and windows 7 has no drive for Nvme m.2 ssd can even be circumvented I saw some videos but. I tried every way and could not for 3 days. I'm still with a headache. but back to the subject. could you tell me if I install all the programs and follow step by step the instructions of this video I can open the serve in windows 11
or if I get some errors but can I solve them? or in the worst case scenario it won't work? I wanted to know because I really want to open a serve and play. and I also want to learn how to do this so that I can then start modifying items etc. if you could give me some tips or even some links where I can learn more about opening serves in windows 11 it would help me a lot. i know i'm asking a lot. and i'm sorry if there's already some place on the forum where you talk about this. i've searched and i didn't find it. i also want to make a video for other people to open their serve to play a little and feel that nostalgia. again sorry for anything.
i also saw that you can open it through a VM. but i also saw people saying that you have to have 32GB of ram. and is really hard to coneect your gpu to VM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, there are files that work on Windows 11 (OS after Win 7)
try here:

Back