• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can I simply download the latest KR client without needing an account?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm trying to port missing armor sets from the latest KR client to the current EU 1.69 client- Can I just download the KR client on the Nexon KR website without the need of a korean vindictus account?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're able to download both the regular client and test client (on the second tab) from:

You will not be able to patch them without a KR Nexon account, though, and I don't know how recent the full client download is. If you want the most recent version you'll probably need to find someone with a KR account.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're able to download both the regular client and test client (on the second tab) from:

You will not be able to patch them without a KR Nexon account, though, and I don't know how recent the full client download is. If you want the most recent version you'll probably need to find someone with a KR account.

Cool thanks. I know someone with a Nexon KR account, hopefully it will work.

Upvote 0
Back