• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can someone Help me on Saving me .mrs files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Me Question says all----

i dont understand the other tutorials..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Can you please explain in more detail, i dont understand what you mean by that.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i mean with that if someone can Help me to save me .mrs hard that no one can Decompile it !

i know it gives alot of Tuts but me english isnt so good..

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Encrypt it using GunnyCrypt its not hard.

Upvote 0
人◕ ‿‿ ◕人
Loyal Member
Reaction score
just help me omg if i say i cant do it omg can listen?

You've been given the help already if you cannot follow their instructions then you should probably leave this section. Nobody here is your personal developer as 4chan is not your personal army.

Ask someone else to "listen", before you do some of that yourself. If you cannot encrypt something and the mrs.exe crashes you have the wrong encryption code or you are trying to decompile an unencrypted file with an encrypted EXE.

More or less, if you cannot follow or listen to these instructions or "tips" then again follow with statement 1.

No offense but don't be ridiculous.

Upvote 0
Back