Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

can those who know hooking up with c++ and IDA take a look?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
142331_ea501557571163e7b8b420427e1960fa - can those who know hooking up with c++ and IDA take a look? - RaGEZONE Forums 142332_e0aa62e1846bf706531e2fca47eea02d - can those who know hooking up with c++ and IDA take a look? - RaGEZONE Forums

Hello, first of all, good day, I have a project, there are some subjects that I want to do or learn in this project. If I need to give an example of one of these subjects, hooking the client of the game through IDA, for example, I can change something from the server side, but I cannot change it because I do not have this client side, and I know the logic of hooking. a lot, but I can't do that. Let me give a more detailed example. By defining struct and local types through IDA, the codes on the client side are made clear and readable by IDA. Basically, this way, we interfere with the client later on via dll, maybe I am wrong, as I said, it helps for a fee. If there are friends who can be, I would appreciate if they write their contact information under the topic, have a good day again

Photos to set an example from people who do

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back