• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cannot connect to Server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, I have a little problem , in a previous post I've been able to make a web logingame it appears the number " 2 " , and I have put it also in the Xampp htdocs . and I also had to change my IP using a hex editor , but as he entered the server , the server is disconnected , ODBC I have set as well , and SQL as well , and to servelis in client already my layout on the top " 0 6 " and on the server servelist " 1 1 " . I use my mobile phone hotspot IP " 172.20.10.2 " . still does not get into the game , and I used to clinet K5 K6 server . is there who can help me ?

Back