• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cant Attack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey I had someone install the Jeutie Blizzlike Repack and the server runs fine everything works except players can attack. You walk up to a mob right click them the sword comes out and it says invalid target. Can anyone help me out?

Lord of the Legion
Reaction score
I can help. Here's what you do:

1. Don't have someone setup a server for you (There are plenty of guides).
2. Don't use a repack. I've seen a lot of poorly made repacks by people who have no idea what they're doing and end up breaking poop. (Compile your own clean core, make what changes you want (Also plenty of guides)).

Compiling a clean core is really the best way to do it unless you know without a shadow of doubt that the person who made the repack knows what he/she is doing. Compiling/setting up a clean core (Or if you must, a repack) by yourself is very easy and the best way to ensure what should work will work.

Back