• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cant connect to game, but can make character etc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've got my server up and running, but when I login and choose a server I'm able to create a character but I can't actually get ingame. It tells me that it cannot connect to game, check network.
All the servers appear to be working fine and are all open.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you open them up in the order that they were to be open?
did you change the neuz.ini ip?

Account Server
Certifier
Database Server
Core Server
Cache Server
Login Server
World Server

I may have opened in the wrong way by accident though...
Right now this is just localhost and neuz.ini is set to 127.0.0.1

Edit: Tried again and didn't work still.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Men I can Entry to creating char in Choise Channel Frezee

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have found!! the soulution!! I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM EARLIER MAKE SURE YOU DONT EDIT THE SCRIPTS WRONG IF U EDIT THEM THE SERVER WONT START MAKE SURE U HAVE THE BACKUP I THINK U EDITED EVENT.LUA JUST CHANGE IT TO THE ORIGINAL NAD U DONT HAV 200+ EXP AND GOLD RATE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, im having the same problem. Im assuming you mean the .ini's in the Script Folder, i edited them correctly, i changed it around multiple times to test it. But every time that i change any .ini file, when i bott up ath the char selection screen and im waiting for the connection, i get a D3D error with the Nuez idk why, but changing the worldserver, from the Fixed 1 to the orignal and vice versa usually fix's that problem. But The D3D Error goes away and i get this Error. Plesae help me out, i been trying for Hours and Hours.

Back