Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cant Create Character

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked it all
1. i dont have a D drive so if redirected the path to C in .ini file in account server.
2. i deleted 1000 folder from C:\A3server\Account and recreated.
3. All files run client runs>>> ID pass entered>>> connected>> click new character >>> select>>> Name entered "XYXXXX" >>> clicked OK >>> result = only music. :*:
4. after i restart the game again pouff no character. :mad:
5. retried 5 to 10 time..

Please Lead me a solution
(also checked table in ASD database "account" and "charac0" or some thing )

Thanks,
Regards
Mit Patel

no help ???? grt

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I checked it all
1. i dont have a D drive so if redirected the path to C in .ini file in account server.
2. i deleted 1000 folder from C:\A3server\Account and recreated.
3. All files run client runs>>> ID pass entered>>> connected>> click new character >>> select>>> Name entered "XYXXXX" >>> clicked OK >>> result = only music. :*:
4. after i restart the game again pouff no character. :mad:
5. retried 5 to 10 time..

Please Lead me a solution
(also checked table in ASD database "account" and "charac0" or some thing )

Thanks,
Regards
Mit Patel

no help ???? grt

i was having same problem once as same time it show some m2s_errorX1001 smthing like this i tried changing acces of folder to full controll and it worked try it and lemme knw if it worked for u.
And do temme if u tried smthing else.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was having same problem once as same time it show some m2s_errorX1001 smthing like this i tried changing acces of folder to full controll and it worked try it and lemme knw if it worked for u.
And do temme if u tried smthing else.

no dude it didnt work i changed location in ini files and wht u said but didnt work

Back