• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Can't get any catalogue working? - Arcturus

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all so I am currently in the process of re opening Spark Hotel.
I try to use my old backed up catalogue, but the catalog pages are there but the items are not, even though i have the tables.

I tried to use Glee's catalog and i have a sql error regarding duplicates. I fix the duplicate error but the catalog still doesnt work.

Can someone please help or provide a working R63B catalog for arcturus please?

Many Thanks,
Xylo

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And? Tell the community how you fixed it if others get into the same problem.

Provided him with a new catalogue that works but needed heavily editing. Not much help to others but that's the solution. Forgive me if I didn't deem my solution to this fit to share with others :love:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Provided him with a new catalogue that works but needed heavily editing. Not much help to others but that's the solution. Forgive me if I didn't deem my solution to this fit to share with others :love:

Thanks for the assitance once again Morf. Great to see you active again and saving my bacon :) I looked into the old catalog i was using, Turned out the release was really bad with its coding so wont be using that again.

Here's a little snippet of our catalog with our edits, alot more stable and in more order than Glee's catalogue that failed :
YiBmCVB - Can't get any catalogue working? - Arcturus - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks again Morf, glad to finally be working with you once again :D

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back