• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cant open my server :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amm hello guys.
i open maple story privet server on my computer MapleImunity source v117.2 .

when i click on my LEN its say i cant go inside the server beacuse its close, and all the bats are working perfectly.

if i change the IP in the LEN file to my No-Ip its still say's the same thing.
and if i change the IP to 127.0.0.1 i can go into the game but he will stuck on black screen and he will get out and give me an error " you have been diconected frum the server pliz try agin later".

afther i get this error the bat's stay the same no errors.

i think the problem is with the LEN files but i dont know what is the problem.

yakir56 - cant open my server :( - RaGEZONE Forums

pliz help :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol... you said dump... It's bump... and did you compile the source and put it configure it correctly?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amm ya i did all correctly i got the Wz set up and i did microsoft loopback adapter i tryed every thing..
amm 1 question i got modem that connect directly to my computer and router that connect to my modem.
do i need to a- port forwarding ?
and if i am can you pliz tell me the IP addres that i need to enter the CP.
i got router AudioCodes MP252-BW
Ty :)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes you do need to port forward, just buy a vps then you dont have a need to port forward.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
amm ok i did it i open the ports :

and its steellll dont working :(

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think i found somethings..ur len is 116....117.2 got their own lens? (If i'm not wrong, cause i'm using 117.2 len also)

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
davidling ty man i fixed the probleme.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back