Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can't see my character after loading, and a few other problems..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings to the WoW section of ragezone, I am new to here (Thought I did setup one server successfully before) and have some problems that I can't yet find any solution of. Yes I did google, I did search for 2 days and I did some fixes of the SQL database, and re-downloaded the source (Named ArEmu, but its content says Ascent for some reason), so please don't tell me to do these unless you can specify what exactly I need to do.

For your information:
I am using a source (repack) downloaded from the official svn of arcemu, but somehow it say ascent in some parts of the sources.

I am making it in LAN only, so my IP would be 192.168.137.1 I am very sure on that part.

SQL database from the sql structures came along with the svn files, and note: playercreateinfo from WhyDB because it didn't work when I used the one in arcemu.

Here it is:
I can't see my character after loading (after character selection)

joy13975 - Can't see my character after loading, and a few other problems.. - RaGEZONE Forums

No matter from which client computer, it's the same and it's for all classes(jobs), all races.
There isn't any exe errors, I did switch the LogLevel to 3.

I also tried to change the character's coordinates but didn't work, though the problem wouldn't be on that.

In addition, the only thing I noticed unusual is that there are some maps (transporters) not working, tagged in red colour in the exe output.

I'll update this thread if anything happens, and thanks for reading the whole lot, any help will be appreciated muchly !

//Edit 1#: Found that it is a server side problem. I used different clients of different languages (I made it through login, create char and load too) but no luck, still can't see the character. I guess it's a DB problem or ServerSide code problem.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion arcemu is the worst of the emulators but it's your call.

First of all the playercreateinfo table NEEDS data. ArcEMU's sql files are only structure, not data. You need to find a public database to use.

Try that database.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In my opinion arcemu is the worst of the emulators but it's your call.

First of all the playercreateinfo table NEEDS data. ArcEMU's sql files are only structure, not data. You need to find a public database to use.

Try that database.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I knew it, I said I used WhyDB's data of playercreateinfo so now it actually has data in it. I can create characters normally it's just that after loading nothing shows up other than the background of the world.
And I couldn't find Mangos or other 3.3.5 version server files..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, but I knew it, I said I used WhyDB's data of playercreateinfo so now it actually has data in it. I can create characters normally it's just that after loading nothing shows up other than the background of the world.
And I couldn't find Mangos or other 3.3.5 version server files..

You couldn't find their websites?

Their source controls?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You couldn't find their websites?

Their source controls?

Thank you very much, in fact I found that but didn't find download in the websites.. Maybe I was blind. Could you also point me which are the corresponding databases for each ? Cuz it looks like they use different db files and I am sure they don't work if they aren't given the correct ones..

I see the downloads now.. Didn't even scroll down lazy me..

Edit: the link y ou gave :
Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: 25083845_C0FFEE_BABE_F00D.ZIP
Always says wrong code and can't download it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Never mind, thanks to you I got it up with Mangos. The quests don't seem to work, somehow, but I'll try it myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back