• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cash Shop Editor

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. As i know community is lacking a editor for cash shop(especially zTeam). Just started develop editor but i have lack some information. Im trying to avoid future rebuilding code cuz small detail can change alot. I will be glad if some wrote some guide especially client side(yea alot of unk data), small details are also welcome.

For now it is not much done, readfile methods for all 5 files and some incomplete temp design

My main priority is make it simple interface at it possible, some import/export betwen team files will be included

Razzor - Cash Shop Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Initiative , if I had to Programming Knowledge , I help

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know whats so hard about it, just take a look at the text file client side and then server side, it takes about 1 min to figure out
then all u need is an application that read item.txt, saves it in a buffer(the info u need,it doesnt have to be everything) then boom, user inputs name and price,application retrieves categ,id from item.txt and adds the item to 2 different texts at the desired format
the difficult part would be editing server side for cashshop to allow every kind of item(and possibly client side, idk) but you could start by supporting standard stuff like jewels,seals etc

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If the Tao and SIMPLE , packages How to Make ? (Putting several items Prizes them package A B box )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Finally i got time to continue dev.Im Still on analize struct of files
It is what i got for now

Missing few things maby some one will help

PPM>Show Image to resize
or

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@update
I finally got most needed info about files, need check few things more and tomorow after work i will start coding
I'm considering to code it in java and compile to native code(avoid jre) like Pentium Tools but swing and another gui's libs design sucks

You can always try and use Lazarus IDE/Freepascal to create native exe. Good luck with your project. =)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You want zteam cs editor? free here you go 1.2a last version i developed i think with category management

Proof and how to use

I lost the source of 1.2a when i reformatted my laptop T_T but i still have the 1.1 source.
I developed this 3 months ago. Anyone can use it. Ofcourse i also give source if anyone want to develop it further pm me for the source. Take note i developed it the easiest way as possible and i set the max pages to 2 only unfortunately.
Made for zTeam Season 8 only i don't know other seasons but you are free to try.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since soumyxorp release his editor, i'm gone slow down with my release and add some some more function. In planned to release it in previous weekend but bad things happen and after install sql2008r2 on my computer .net got little crashed(i know itp little wird) dont let me work with vs frame designer. Half day with installing, updates not help. Now on im rewriting on java with javafx gui. Is more work (needs to deal with css for every control) but im gone make it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since soumyxorp release his editor, i'm gone slow down with my release and add some some more function. In planned to release it in previous weekend but bad things happen and after install sql2008r2 on my computer .net got little crashed(i know itp little wird) dont let me work with vs frame designer. Half day with installing, updates not help. Now on im rewriting on java with javafx gui. Is more work (needs to deal with css for every control) but im gone make it.
man please finish your editor

You want zteam cs editor? free here you go 1.2a last version i developed i think with category management

Proof and how to use

I lost the source of 1.2a when i reformatted my laptop T_T but i still have the 1.1 source.
I developed this 3 months ago. Anyone can use it. Ofcourse i also give source if anyone want to develop it further pm me for the source. Take note i developed it the easiest way as possible and i set the max pages to 2 only unfortunately.
Made for zTeam Season 8 only i don't know other seasons but you are free to try.

work for titan tech?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the source. I just remembered you can actually add unlimited items but only the cashshop viewer will only view up to 2 pages so yeah xD

This is 1.1 version btw it doesnt include the category management like the one in 1.2 sadly :(

good luck for those people who will develop this further :) i know i can develop it more further by myself but i dont have time. too busy for school and some other projects planned. this can help understanding the system of adding zteam cashshop items.

ps: this was released in zteam forum last 4 months but now i shut down my s8 server so i guess i have no use for this and why not share to others.

also this is coded in vb.net

man please finish your editor

work for titan tech?

uhh no. i made this purposely for season 8 zteam only. i dunno how tt cashshop structure works but for me zteam s8 cs is the most easiest one.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the source. I just remembered you can actually add unlimited items but only the cashshop viewer will only view up to 2 pages so yeah xD

This is 1.1 version btw it doesnt include the category management like the one in 1.2 sadly :(

good luck for those people who will develop this further :) i know i can develop it more further by myself but i dont have time. too busy for school and some other projects planned. this can help understanding the system of adding zteam cashshop items.

ps: this was released in zteam forum last 4 months but now i shut down my s8 server so i guess i have no use for this and why not share to others.

also this is coded in vb.net

uhh no. i made this purposely for season 8 zteam only. i dunno how tt cashshop structure works but for me zteam s8 cs is the most easiest one.

i need cash shop editor for titan tech :(

waiting for titan tech cash shop editor :blush:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
DigitalMu
- Guy release for free sources of cashshop editor, what u mean with "waiting for" - think that someone make it for u bcz u ask?
If u want editor how to u need - pay for developer or make it's own from sources and say thanks to Soumyxorp.
"i need", "waiting" - nobody owes nothing on this forum.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The question is not that someone who has to. The question is that the editors have IGC files and files TT editors do not. Although the structure of the TT files easier than the IGC files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
On Client side is same structure only different is on the server side for me for season 8 server of zteam is much easier to understand compare to others. For Zteam Season 6 and TitanTech server files problem with this, If you put item with excellent option the dataserver not read those option. I already try this or maybe need to rewrite the DataServer.

Back