• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cash Shop Missing Items

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So as the Title says, Cash Shop Missing Items, I've searched everywhere on RZ and google to find how to either put in ALL the NX items V144.3 has or make a SQL that can. So now I am asking for help on this one. I don't like asking for help but this one is kind of important! There is a lot of things missing in the cash shop like ALL the Hats, bottoms, tops, rings etc. And yes I am on Acernis v144.3

Thank you,
Blake

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
been a while since i've touched v144 but if i remember correctly it loaded everything server-sided.

i recall having to decode the packet, but there was actually a program that decoded the cash shop for you. unless you're manually adding them yourself based off of memory, just go into the gms cash shop and decode that and then remove the new items not in v144?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
been a while since i've touched v144 but if i remember correctly it loaded everything server-sided.

i recall having to decode the packet, but there was actually a program that decoded the cash shop for you. unless you're manually adding them yourself based off of memory, just go into the gms cash shop and decode that and then remove the new items not in v144?

the new Cashshop 140+ is database sided you can put anything you want it in some info is stored in the wz like older version but now most of it has to be done by hand

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the new Cashshop 140+ is database sided you can put anything you want it in some info is stored in the wz like older version but now most of it has to be done by hand

server-sided means the client doesn't load it, you do.. so ya i was referring to database-sided haha

and by hand no, you just need the packet that you get from entering the cs on GMS, and then parse the data for categorys

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I have been defeated xD yeah you're right I misread what you put I always get them reversed >.<

Upvote 0
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and by hand no, you just need the packet that you get from entering the cs on GMS, and then parse the data for categorys

I actually had no clue you could do that lol.

Expect the cash shop to be finally completely filled in my next release. I'll just niff the packet from a filled v142 server and we'll be good to go.. xD

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't need to. I can help you with this. This is used in v144.3 back in the day

https://www.mediafire.com/?qvhukjodhkstiqv

Alright I shall try this right away!

Edit: Alright well seems we got progress haha! We no have 2 bottoms and 2 tops no accessories..... So I was wondering if we could get the Cashshop_items, Cashshop_menuitems, and cashshop_categories SQL that way they all match.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back