• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Cataclysm Servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am not sure where to post this, haven't been on the site in months. I am wondering if anyone has come out with a Cataclysm server yet. I did find one on here, but it doesn't work at all, so if anyone knows of any, can you please point me in the right direction.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was thinking more along the lines of a working server, I am not a developer.

Reaction score
It works you just needs to pull the git and compile it then get DB at and go for it. Evryone is expecting to get it on an silver plate nowerdays.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Again, I am not a developer, I don't know how to program. I'll wait for someone to come out with a server, which is what I was asking for.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cataclysm Server Request

Well yeah, I'm back in my WoW phase, and I've been looking all over for a good one.
I'm surprised there are soo many however. I've at least found 20 or so good ones. I've only run into one problem and that's where I'm looking for Ragezone's help.
I want a WoW blizlike server, that's rates that are 10x or below, I don't care if it has a teleporter, and I want skills that work.
The ONLY low rate realm that ISN'T insta 80 or 85 doesn't have feeding pets working or combo points? So I'm either stuck with 75% pet damage throughout my whole career, or a comboless rogue.

I understand if you all don't want to help. I normally don't take requests myself, but tell me if you know one! Thanks.

~Ulgaar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got one :p Still in testing phase Comes with bugs but hey When not ! :p

projectskyfire with silvermoon db

if you need a compiled version Well maybe you get me in a good mood and will upload it

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

Hey There. I think what Tr4shm4n was trying to say is between SkyFire and Silvermoon you could put your own together if that's what you were looking for. You don't need any programming knowledge of any kind.

Maybe you no an answer to this

Maybe you no it :p

I added a custom weapon in item_template only now World server says [ 100000: Does not Exist in item.db2 ] Where can i add 100000 in item.db2 ???

Or what is item.db2 ???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm looking for an already up & running server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mine is up and running ill send you an pm

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

hehe i cant send pm :p

Send an email to wow@reyeproduction.nl

Back