• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Catalyst Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there an option to get those serverfiles? bcz you removed the link :/

ofc i'm really interested in those serverfiles ;o

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Sorry i needed the bandwidth back, maybe someone will give them to you

lugapha can you tell me how to start guild tournament. i logged in into op tool, chose guild tournament, server and tournament list.

but what now?

example..: in optool i wanna register game master and test guild and start tournament immediantely.
you know what i mean?

be sure you have times set proper to match the guilt tournament.shn in the active and apply it. set match start time on the first one close to your time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have the error with the zone services running and creating dump files inside the zone folder? :/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

check the first page in the middle. that xWhite guy posted a download link . not sure if THAT is the server files but you could ask him if that is :p

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I Cant upload the Zone 2 and 3. I Dont become a Error Message but i have change to Windows NT SP5 Debug Message: 000000 2012-09-06 16:14:33 <SERVICE START>

But its dont upload on Services -.- no assertfail or other. Help me Please

ok i found my Problem, its Work...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can't execute the w00_Character.sql

Msg 3726, Level 16, State 1, Line 9
Could not drop object 'dbo.tCharacter' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
Msg 2714, Level 16, State 6, Line 1
There is already an object named 'tCharacter' in the database.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '5476'.
DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '68'.
DBCC execution completed. If DBCC printed error messages, contact your system administrator.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '21045'.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '285320'.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tDice' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tDice' in the database.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '54'.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tGuild' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tGuild' in the database.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '179'.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tGuildAcademy' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tGuildAcademy' in the database.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '3138'.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tItem' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tItem' in the database.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tMinihouse' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tMinihouse' in the database.
Msg 3726, Level 16, State 1, Line 5
Could not drop object 'dbo.tParty' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tParty' in the database.
Could not drop object 'dbo.tPet' because it is referenced by a FOREIGN KEY constraint.
There is already an object named 'tPet' in the database.
Checking identity information: current identity value 'NULL', current column value '18'.
Msg 1913, Level 16, State 1, Line 5
The operation failed because an index or statistics with name 'XAK1tCharacter_ID' already exists on table 'dbo.tCharacter'.
Msg 1913, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
The operation failed because an index or statistics with name 'XIE1tCharacter_UserNo' already exists on table 'dbo.tCharacter'.
Msg 1779, Level 16, State 0, Line 5
Table 'tCharacter' already has a primary key defined on it.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 5
Could not create constraint. See previous errors.
The operation failed because an index or statistics with name 'IX_tDice_CL' already exists on table 'dbo.tDice'.
Table 'tDice' already has a primary key defined on it.
The operation failed because an index or statistics with name 'IX_tGuild' already exists on table 'dbo.tGuild'.
Table 'tGuild' already has a primary key defined on it.
Msg 1779, Level 16, State 0, Line 9
Table 'tGuildAcademy' already has a primary key defined on it.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 9
The operation failed because an index or statistics with name 'XAK1tItem_Owner_StorageType_Pos' already exists on table 'dbo.tItem'.
Table 'tItem' already has a primary key defined on it.
Table 'tMinihouse' already has a primary key defined on it.
Table 'tParty' already has a primary key defined on it.
Table 'tPet' already has a primary key defined on it.
Msg 1785, Level 16, State 0, Line 1
Introducing FOREIGN KEY constraint 'FK__tGuildAcade__nNo__6CA4B54E' on table 'tGuildAcademy' may cause cycles or multiple cascade paths. Specify ON DELETE NO ACTION or ON UPDATE NO ACTION, or modify other FOREIGN KEY constraints.
Msg 1750, Level 16, State 0, Line 1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i cant get zone 3&4 to upload to service. any suggestions? i did the compatibility stuff, and ran as admin, the 2 files, size & dbg show up, but its not on my services list, and i dont get the message.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
have you set the config up right?

yeah, and i tried on my laptop as well with the same problem.

i had a test server on the computer last week, but after last nights windows updates, i couldnt get zones 2-3 to stay running. so i removed all the stuff for that server, services, odbc, files, databases. and started over with these files. using databases i had instead of the ones that came with these, as mine have the cash shop stuff in them, i set up the odbc, i followed the names on the config file, well serverinfo.txt on these files, made sure i added the other zone, set compatibility for all the .exes to winnt 4.0 sp 5, and run as admin, i can get all but the last 2 zones.

edit:
all fixed, Lugapha helped.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
okay, now i have another problem, got around to getting the client exe to the new ip address late last night, and it shows the server is full. all services are running, and i have no errors, in dbg files, or asserts (just mob skills)

nvm character.exe issue.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone has complete client of this? or what do i have to add to the included client stuff?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
all you need is the ressystem folder for Catalyst files and I think they are included in the release.

Back