Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Catch it while it's hot! Newegg Refurbished Dell 17r SE Laptop!

A hard working geek :-)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Quick link for anyone interested in purchasing a laptop. This is my own pick of the week. If I had the extra cash I would drop it on this in a heartbeat, and take off Windows 8 for Windows 7 soon as it landed at home base!

[h=1]DELL Inspiron 17R Special Edition Notebook Intel Core i7 3630QM(2.40GHz) 17.3" 8GB DDR3 Memory 32GB SSD 1TB HDD DVD+/-RW NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M[/h]
Steal of a deal, great screen size too!

Let's hope this stays up.. I might just look at selling my own laptop and some extra hardware I have laying around for a bit of an upgrade!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pft, the prices of all these laptop imo:

Sardaukar - Catch it while it's hot!  Newegg Refurbished Dell 17r SE Laptop! - RaGEZONE Forums

Loyal Member
Reaction score
Pft, the prices of all these laptop imo:

Try building a computer, then add an LED Monitor, operating system and all supporting software.. and try to stick below the price of this laptop. Then you also have to figure portability and mobility, something that a desktop doesnt have.

Laptops.. especially this one for $800 is SUPER cheap for the performance you are getting!

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy jesus 800$?

shutup and take my money!

Loyal Member
Reaction score
holy jesus 800$?

shutup and take my money!

I know, right?!? The next model up has the 3D screen and comes with glasses if you buy it new!

Honestly, if I really wasnt already paying off some other bills, I would toss this onto my newegg credit in a heartbeat!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try building a computer, then add an LED Monitor, operating system and all supporting software.. and try to stick below the price of this laptop. Then you also have to figure portability and mobility, something that a desktop doesnt have.

Laptops.. especially this one for $800 is SUPER cheap for the performance you are getting!

A Micro ATX Build? :p But really, I know that this laptop got great stuff in it. Oh wait, I forgot that the Euro currency is in profit for the euro.. So that will be $800 = €614,11.

Yes, that's cheap. I thought the price wouldn't differ so much between the Dollar vs Euro. Crap.

Back