Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ceadin FlyFF Section Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm writing this application, mainly because I've seen a lot of inactivity regarding the moderation of the FlyFF Section lately. We need fresh blood, that can moderate our section. I hope to be one of them.

Name:

Call me Ceadin. Real information about my name can be given out, if needed. Rather in private, to the employees if alright.

Norway - Europe.

Timezone:

GMT+1

Spoken Languages:

Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, English and some Spanish.

About me:

I'm from Norway, where i live with my family. I'm living in a place called Sandane, which is a tiny place with around 10,000 citizens. I'm interested in FlyFF, and coding and i spend a lot of my spare time in front of the computer either playing or scripting. I've been in the FlyFF community for a long time now, I also have another Ragezone account, I'll provide the information to MentaL if needed, and identify that it is mine. As said, I've been here for a long time, and I know a lot about FlyFF. I believe i started playing Official FlyFF when it was in version 6. Therefore, I know flyff in and out. I've also had my own flyff private servers, where i have been involved in a lot of flyff development. Therefore I think I'll be a good helping hand as a moderator here.

Experience with FlyFF:

I think i have a lot of god experience with flyff, and I'll be able to help with most of the things. I'm no good c++ coder, But i do know the flyff source a bit. As i mentioned earlier, I have experience being a flyff server owner, where i was involved in development needed to keep the server up. Hopefully I'll be able to help with most of the things people ask me, And If not. I'll try to figure it out.

Experience being a Moderator:

I don't have much experience being a moderator for such a large development forum as RageZone, But in My eyes I think I'll handle it pretty well. I know vBulletin, and it's functions and I'll be able to make decisions in hard situations.

What information and help can you provide our members:

- Mainly any resource coding
- Source coding ( c++ )
- Website coding ( html, php, css, javascript )
- Designing ( Photoshop etc )
- Answering questions about running a flyff server, and giving tips.
- Everything i know. :)

Reason for applying:

I'm applying because I've seen a lot of inactivity and complains regarding the existing FlyFF moderators. That's the main reason. The 2nd reason, Is because I've always wanted to be a part of the RageZone employees, and contribute more then I'm able to as a member. And I know the FlyFF section needs a clean up, and needs to be moderated properly. I think I'm up for the job.

Infractions:

I never received any infraction, except a warning that was removed by MentaL. I complained about the warning, and got a reply by MentaL that he understood it. The reason why i received this warning, was because i supported a person that contributed to our section. He was being flamed, and I for once flamed the flamer instead of keeping the flames for myself.

For now, I'd rather give this information privately if possible. I'll provide more information to the members if i get the position.

Improvement needed, or missing information? Please leave a message with the things I've missed.

Thanks for reading my application. :)

[EDIT]

Please note that I have another RageZone account as well, and I've been a member for way longer then a year. I'll identify myself with the other account if MentaL asks, and I will share the account name. ( Obviously. )

Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Haven't spoke to Dell Honne much, else then that he was a part of my team on one of my flyff server projects. ;3

I ask the same question, ask Dell Honne about what?

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ohh, Well no. As i said, I haven't spoke with Dell regarding the application.

I simply felt need for it myself, as i think we need more moderators to moderate our section. So i gave it a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back