• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

cFlyff Fashion Sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
cmrcblU - cFlyff Fashion Sets - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's a small release of some cFlyff fashion sets. I'd like to thank my mom, dad, dog and fish for the great support I've had in bringing this release to the best community on this planet.

https://mega.co.nz/#!MZMGySjb!Ezxme0-um6ZKRP9hDuL2KzOjBFRWMbdvKj4Ccwb0-Fo

Credits: Netease

Last edited:
It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
They're different releases, only reason adler released his was because another user released those sets in another forum

Banana
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're different releases, only reason adler released his was because another user released those sets in another forum

Just because they were released at different dates, doesn't mean we didn't have cFlyff first.

Ace of Hearts
Reaction score
Just because they were released at different dates, doesn't mean we didn't have cFlyff first.

I can second that, the other release was intended to take a jab at aether by mimicking their release, he only released them to try to make their hard work seam less significant

It's a lemon thing
Reaction score
Never even mentioned anything that meant you didn't @.@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adler for president!!

Thanks a lot ^^

@Edit

Guys, I got an error..

2013/ 9/11 21:33:47 D3DXCreateTextureFromFileInMemoryEx Model\TextureLow\part_fmszidianjifengjichehat_0.dds D3DXERR_INVALIDDATA

any idea?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, how exactly do we implement these cflyff fashion into a private server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In the game I am totally white, as a ghost. All files are in all the folders that they should be

All propitem.txt, propitem.txt.txt, mdldyna.inc and defineitem.h files are apparently correctly configured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back