• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Change in mapinfo.ini & Char stuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

I tried to enable Greybone room and Grinita (from C3) by changing the value in the mapinfo.ini in Zoneserver and Mainserver. But still cant teleport to Graybone.

I tried to take a char to Grinita ent in C3 and it got stuck in loading. The char is stuck there. Any idea how to release it? OR how to offline teleport it?

P.S. I tried searching for an hour in RZ but didnt get much info on this issue. I am using Part V server by Raman and Suruchi.

Regards,
Shrey

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For offline teleport,
Create a new character. Keep him anywhere in town where u want.
Log-out from that character.
Then go to Enterprise Manager..
IN databases, U May know charac0 table in ASD.
Open that charac0 Table.

Check the database of newly created character.
In database, Look for column c_headerb [6th column from left side].
Copy the value from that new character database, To ur stucked character database.
And then try login ingame with stucked character.
It getz offline teleported. !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For offline teleport,
Create a new character. Keep him anywhere in town where u want.
Log-out from that character...Teleported. !

Thanks a tonn Magixxx ... it got solved.

One more question, i tried to enable GB room, i made it 0 from Mapinfo.ini, but i still wont teleport there.

& when i try to go to seedhe it takes me to S4 RED boss room? :/:

Thanks,
Shrey

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks Magixxx ... you've been great help.

I've been searching on these since last night, got many great posts. I am stuck at a point where i've converted WL.ULL to WL.BIN and then WL.BIN to WL.TXT. Hehe :p: now unable to convert WL.TXT to Bin. Will find it soon. You link was great.

Thanks,
Shrey

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

It's done. weeee ... Though not to Seedhe but to H1. But i can change that later. :)

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back