• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Change Password

Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Hi. I need help regarding changing password in MSSQL because when I change it via MSSQL database the account will not login anymore and I have to revert it back to its original password.

Thanks.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The reason that this isn't working is because you need to alter the password in the tad file as well. It is in MD5 format within the tad file. And of course this must be done while the player is offline.

Upvote 0
Tantra Freelancer
Reaction score
Yeah I did that too but no luck. I actually did it while the server was off.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Remember that the password in the Tad file is MD5 hash and there must be no empty spaces behind the conversion. If there are spaces in the hex, you will not be able to log in. But, the database and .tad files must be altered at the same time in order for the password change to successfully to take place.
Remember that you need to allow permission for the .tad files to be altered by your website. 777 chmod attributes for Apache web servers or IUSR access for IIS Web servers.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
this thread caught my interest as I too become more interested in learning more. haven't anything posted yet that answers a code/script to change password and deletion code in .TAD files. and yes please do share if you have. PHP7.0 MSSQL Server 2022 and all the server files from heterodejeneo and client files from barurot. everything is ok except the mob lang is mexican/espanish, random mob in pamir, bug in vedi kruma and yes, the interesting part... I cannot change the password and deletion code in .TAD file... so if guys are kind to share PHP script to change password and deletion code is most appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
Back