• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Changing Lorencia Fountain to ring or square Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi any good guide on how can i change Lorencia ring perfectly cause i tried but when i go on the ring i cant use skill and im being dragged out..they say it was easy but i tried changing object1 and world1 but wont work properly..
And some one has other terrain like the square one's and black tiles?

Reaction score
Download Lorencia Ring files:
drachir - Changing Lorencia Fountain to ring or square Help - RaGEZONE Forums
Move client files to: Client/Data and replace tthem
drachir - Changing Lorencia Fountain to ring or square Help - RaGEZONE Forums
Move server file terrain to server folder where terrain is and replace it with your existing lorencia.att or 00_lorencia.att or encterrain.att depending what files you choose

restart gs and recheck.

also if u have visual issues show us screenshots...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried your guide sir KarLi but still i cant cast skill and im bieng dragged out of the ring
also what i have on the terrain folder is Terrain with numbers. and i have seen other guides lorencia is Terrain1.att so i renamed the file you provided to Terrain1.att and copy it to the folder Terrain

worked perfectly sir KarLi thankyou

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back