Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing stats on weapons/equips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys,
It has been a long time since I made an A3 server for a few of my friends and me. Im still trying to figure out how to make a server via SQL 2008 and till now hasn't hit the right spot yet, well im hoping I'll find it somehow.

Anyways, to the point, is there a way to change to stats/defense/attack on armours and weapons?
I mean if the weapon is normally of lets say 100-200dmg, could I change it to 1000-2000dmg? Same goes to the armour, if the defense is 400, can I change it to 1000?

Answers would be appreciated

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
search forum there is a tool weapon editor.. search before u post

Reaction score
that works on both armors and weapons.. you can even change their yellow red and blue options of the set items from there.. !

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've used the tool and added more damage to the weapon. Although the damage is increased and so are ele's but in game it shows normal damage with normal ele's

Reaction score
I've used the tool and added more damage to the weapon. Although the damage is increased and so are ele's but in game it shows normal damage with normal ele's
change the file both client and server side!
server side file name 0
client side file name IT0.ull (m_6.tdb or smthing if you using tta3's a3client.exe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back