Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Upgrade Speed?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I was looking at multiple threads I've found to try and change refining speed as It's VERY slow, but all mentioned WndField.cpp - Using Ketchup's V15 Files I don't see this file :(

I might as well ask the few other questions I have:

How can I change party skills to be usable at level 10? I changed what I thought were levels required to use (40 to 10, 28 to 10 etc).
How can I edit weapon stats etc? I can edit green set effects just fine, but weapons seem to be a whole different ballpark. I looked at someone's post trying to change a Wooden Sword, and that was really helpful but I cannot find the weapons I want. Guardian 2H Axe, Guardian Stick...
How can I make Powerstomp (level 65 Knight AoE) cast faster? I've tried adjusting cast time from 6000 to 3000 to 12000 but no change at all.
How can I adjust the spawn rates of monsters? Someone said the World Editor which I used and put a ton of monsters down, but it did nothing in game.
How can I make cards like Land A and scrolls like SProtect drop from monsters? I've adjusted B cards and they're dropping like mad, but Land A, Lightning 7 etc refuse to drop. I don't even know the code for Sprotects to add them into monster drop tables. EDIT: I've figured this out, though it does seem to be monotonous adding these items to every single monster - is there a more streamlined way to make *all* monsters drop Spros?

Thanks for all the help!!

Last edited:
Back