Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Changing Version & Magickey in CLIENT SIDE

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
And finally you're a great man toast. Now I believe in you that Punk is wrong of not telling us how to customize our preferred magickey for a reason that an intruder can manipulate the game but as what I can see now they can't easily find the current magickey used.

it's ok done. Thank you so much.
And now i don't kown what's software can pack xdata.enc.

You only have to use cabaltoolsbalq, inside it there's an encpacker, after converting all .enc files, customize your preferred XOR's keysm then pack it all. Be sure to change also the xor's in your cabalmain. Find the post of Spike for the default xor keys.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
another way we can pack xdata.txt file and then create xdata.enc

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
You are wrong. When TDP was fully active there was more discipline and leadership to look up to for what is right and what is wrong.
That was/is also the reason why I hang around and wanted to learn more besides Cabal, I love the Cabal game.

I was having problems with adding captcha to the chumpys register page of cabal, there is nothing wrong of seeking help and offering help. and being humble, respectful to others.

Don't overrate yourself and don't forget the hand that is or was feeding you.

Edit:
kusakos said:
Hi, i saw your comment about magic key. What do you mean about "not working like its supposed to"? You mean players can hit/kill mobs even with a different magic key?

Thanks,
Kusakos

I would like to answer this PM question in public if you have nothing against it.

What I believe this is, is only manipulating/changing/editing the Xdata.
To properly do it, you need to generate the code somehow.
That is why I think its not properly something,..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You only have to use cabaltoolsbalq, inside it there's an encpacker, after converting all .enc files, customize your preferred XOR's keysm then pack it all. Be sure to change also the xor's in your cabalmain. Find the post of Spike for the default xor keys.

I can not search this topic. Please give me a link or tell me how to step by step.
Thanks so much.

Reaction score
And finally you're a great man toast. Now I believe in you that Punk is wrong of not telling us how to customize our preferred magickey for a reason that an intruder can manipulate the game but as what I can see now they can't easily find the current magickey used.

This is shenanigans. All they have to do is join their own server with your main and they'll have the magickey.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You change the first 2 bits on every hash in xdata.enc to what you want? And then update your XOR codes how? Also what are the current XOR codes for Punk's EP8 v374 main? I thought I saw them somewhere but can't find them.

Also I don't understand about the magic key for the CabalMain?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
xor are defaults
1 92
2 65
3 67
4 57
I know this is a stupid question but, what lines are they on? o_O

Edit: Nvm, I found the post:

004A82FA 83F0 57 XOR EAX,57 - 4th xor
004A830C 83F0 67 XOR EAX,67 - 3rd xor
004A831E 83F0 65 XOR EAX,65 - 2nd xor
004A832F 35 92000000 XOR EAX,92 - 1st xor

XOR KEY ADRESS ;)!

Reaction score
hi all,

im trying to change my hashes and active xdata, but this file haven't a hash "1h_bld_00_15.efx" inside xdata, see the pic.

already try with de alone hash but not works.

xdata - Changing Version & Magickey in CLIENT SIDE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could any of you smart guys explain me, what is the purpose of changing the magic key?
You can take someones client, join your own server with it and see the "secret" magic key in plain text in Loginsvr logs.

Back