• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ChaosTale looking for developers and a host [PristonTale]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone for some time now i have wanted to start a private server for PristonTale, as i feel let down by the official server and all the private servers about. The game has so much untapped potential and i have some great ideas which can modernize the game. While private servers implement some nice features like having achievements or mounts , or wanting to revamp a map.. they do it in a way that's frustrating as a game designer.They want to remake a world map .. but they remove the current map only leaving the mini map when the new one is not in sight of being made.

Key features
- The level cap will always be reachable (Maybe around 150) but it won't be a chore to reach. I want people to experience every class in the game.
- After you reach the level cap you will have many activities to keep you busy ( I am hoping we can implement a fishing system for instance)
- Weekly patches
- Monthly calendar of events
- A reward calendar for logging in every day
- High quality customer support
- Rewards for players who are online
- Achievements
- Give no reason for people to not want to party with you, parties will grant increased exp for each party member
- Group instance raids with no limit in how many times you can enter
- Content from KPT as soon as possible along side our other content of course.

- We won't remove a feature if we plan to revamp one ,instead we will wait till we finish the revamp
-Mounts! implemented in a good way that isn't based on luck fully. They will be made available for a reasonable amount of gold :smile: We will have a cheap one to help out new players, maybe even give the first one free through a quest
(you know like most mmorpgs do)
Of course end game mounts could be based on luck as people need something to keep doing end game bosses for apart from hunting gear :wink:
- Fully movable user interface

These are just some of the ideas i have, a modern mmorpg should have a reachable level cap and have further activities once you reach it. If anyone would be interested in hosting the server, developing for us or just being a player. Contact me over on our Discord https://discord.gg/PEfHRgc

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,GreetingsI'd Glad to assist you.PM Sent, Please Check.Very Best RegardsCarter W

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Let me just say we are looking for volunteers , we aren't looking to make profit , We just want to make the best PristonTale server going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back