• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Character Creation Error - A3 219 server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally have solved the login problem. Now I have another problem, I can not create character. As soon i select character and write name it does not "Select" the new character

For existing Character, I get this error

Acc Error ( 0 x 001)
eee - Character Creation Error - A3 219 server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

any suggestion will be appreciated.

I checked out old posts, someone said its :$:, but he did not mention how he
fixed it.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone give me "character" database design location for in SQL SERVER STUDIO. So I can create it manually.

Thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Issue resolved. Restarted zone server.exe (25mb) file and it worked fine. Thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is one of the most common problems. If you cannot select character on loading server due to this error it is either issue with your login agent/server (restarting of either of those can help you). I am not sure how you resolved this restarting zone server.

PS: This is just for future reference if anyone faced similar issue.

Back