Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

character data corrupted.please contact customer service.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do we solve this problem on our own server.this msg pops up many times especially when we try to take items from mail.we simply are sent to confinement room and this msg appears.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it only increases the problem. and the messege still comes up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the find a new database
but bro then all my character progress will be lost. and more importantly this problem migh come again in future too.i know this problem can be easily solved as it happens in official servers too. just dont know how.

the find a new database
but bro then all my character progress will be lost. and more importantly this problem migh come again in future too.i know this problem can be easily solved as it happens in official servers too. just dont know how.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, I was lazy and never finished this the right way yet, but you can do what I did.

In GameServer/serverconfig.ini, make these values the same, also commenting out the prision..

Code:
//PrisonMap=475
//PrisonX=58
//PrisonY=82
HalfKilledLimit=9900000
TotalKilledLimit=9900000
DiamondVIPHalfKilled=9999999999
DiamondVIPTotalKilled=9999999999

Thats directly from my live server...

Then, in your GameServer/Slk/LMELimit.slk, make all 4 rows across and 17 rows down all have this,

Code:
Once you fill all of the current values, they will show as 1E+015 in all rows/columns in Gnumeric..

You will never have an issue with confinement ever...

Chris

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
many thanks. will try it out.

Last edited:
Back