• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

character drop items Automatically

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys I noticed some time while iam playing there is some items droping from my inventory Automatically also i tried to solve this problem by disable the player drop from Configs but still the same problem and i tried to reinstall the OS and Same Problem too,can any body gave me advise how to solve it or what the reason for this issue iam using r3vo files btw
i discovered another thing this problem happens when i using a skill Incorrectly
Exampel : i want behead a monster while he is still alife
i added a video to the post hope any one can help me thanks for your time

Last edited:
Helper for everyone
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
had this problem earlier too but didnt find solution..its on files bug i think..so sad

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Facing the same problem right now, did you guys fixed it, if yes how?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Had the same problem few days ago. After I cleaned out the inventory a bit, the problem disappeared. So I assume that it somehow has something to do with a full or almost full inventory. But couldnt find a real fix and/or trigger for this.

Upvote 0
Back