• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Character Stuck Please Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey, i've now created a working flyff p server and i can connect to it, but there is 1 problem. My friends can't, when they click their character and click connect. Their character just keep moving and nothing happens.

Yesterday i had the problem with the channel, where it keep saying cannot connect to network please check network. But i got that fixed now.

Please Reply if you also have this problem, and know how to fix it! I did fix the Channel stuff by going in my accountserver.ini and change the two fields from my 192.***.*.** to my Local Ipv4. And in loginserver.ini i changed the addcache ip to my Local Ipv4.

I Portforwarded:

All of them to UDP and TCP

:?:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the port at CacheServer.ini on your files
and make sure that its the same than your neuz.exe
Your can edit the por at Neuz.exe using any resourcer editor
DennisDSpan - Character Stuck Please Help! - RaGEZONE Forums

After change port, click compile and save it :p
Link for resource editor: