Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[CHN] Cliente 0.85

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
labmu - [CHN] Cliente 0.85 - RaGEZONE Forums

[CHN] Cliente 0.85

• BR : Segue para download o cliente Chinês puro da webzen em .rar contendo o main.exe 0.85 sendo unpack com decompilação .
  • ES : A continuación puede descargar el cliente webzen Chino puro en .rar que contiene main.exe 0.85 siendo desempaquetado con descompilación.
  • EN : Below you can download the pure Chinese webzen client in .rar containing main.exe 0.85 being unpacked with decompilation.

BAIXAR / DOWNLOAD / DESCARGAR :

MEGA :

Google Drive :

VIRUS TOTAL :

• Senha para extrair: labmu
  • Password to extract: labmu
  • Contraseña para extraer: labmu
INFO :

Créditos por Webzen, Ongam Otsugua
Fonte:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Was anyone able to use those? ^^

I'm wondering if remember correctly some things but not sure if I started before 0.95 or this one was my first.
- I vaguely remember that Evil Spirit was added a bit later than at start, I have in mind this dark purple image with introducing this spell but maybe this was when MG was added? Long time ago :D
- buff elf looked different, it was more like just a circle around characters and you could buff many times so character looked line inside watermelon (this one I remember till today with my first character - elf with axe and shield, ene for buffs and playing like this xD)
- Lost Tower was already there? This is another thing that I'm not sure of

Back