Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

chnge wel msz and more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guyz,
Can any one tell me hw to change welcome message ..[ i.e. when we enter in game ma server says welcome to project a3 mania ]

i know i can cange it by hexing ...but i cant able to find text string can ne1 help me plzzzz

and HOW TO MAKE A CHAR IN GAME WITH NAME "GM"

Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: How to change welcome message

You need to edit the "A3Msg_Zone_Tw.dat" which is located in the Zoneserver folder. All the server messages are present there that need to be translated.

To create a character with name GM, first you create a character. Then you go to the Account folder and search all the folders for .acl file for that respective account. Once you are done, hex and change the name of the character to GM and nullify all the remaining hex blocks. Now, go to the SQL Database and remane the character to GM!

PS: From next time please use a clear Title to describe your post!

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This has been pretty much discussed in the section the past. Please search before posting.
Thank You,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back