• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Christmas Ducking sucks

Reaction score
It's getting worse every year.

Yesterday i wasn't feeling all to well, i have been trouble sleeping, and that night i had been up all night, and i was still abit sleepy, after we had breakfast i took a shower and my mom suggested to get some sleep before we went over to my oldest brother, so i did.
I woke up with my phone ringing, it was my mom asking where i was, we were going to my brothers at 3, it was 4:50 at that moment... apparantly she called me twice to wake up, but she knows very well that you should ignore that untill you actually see that person, like i said i didn't sleep all night, so i was very asleep.

So i get my clothes and all and i didn't feel well at all, but i still went, so i had to cycle abit to my brother, not far or anything, like 3km, but because it was cold and i wasn't feeling well it made me feel even more poop.

So i come at my brothers, and i asked if my brother if we could eat a little later so that i could recover abit and all, which wasn't possible and we were going to eat in 30 minutes.

Then a little later my brother says something about the food, so i ask him if he could tell me what we were getting (i knew parts but not everything yet) so that i could get him to keep a few things of my plate because i wasn't feeling well and i didn't want to eat to much, where as he then gives me alot of poop because i'm always trying to ruin everything (apparantly i got sick to annoy him...)

Luckily the rest of the evening went better.

When i got home i went to bed and slept to like 4:30 pm the next day (today), and we were closing to eating, we always make our own food 1 of the christmas days with 1 of those things with lots of pans etc, anyway so i go to get something to drink, and usually my mom buys me something good to drink (i don't like beer) but this year she got something i totally don't like, and we only had cola in the fridge (and i thought that was the only thing around as normally everything we got to drink is either in the fridge or at a place close to it, which there wasn't anything) which i also don't like, so i was pretty pissed off about that, when i got told there was 7up somewhere else, where we normally never have anything, so i go get it and overhear my mom saying something like "if he complains again them i'm gone" (from the table btw..) and i just had it, the last month or so all i get is bitching about everything, and i always get it, because my other brother who also lives here never says anything, so he never gets any crap, anyway i just walked away and stayed in my room the rest of the evening.

And well right now it's 1:39 am here, and i haven't ate anything for the past 24 hours, and i'm feeling like i want to kill someone.

All i know is that after this all i know that i want to get out of this house, and this is just not a thing that got in my head, i have had this for over a month now, and it's also not just to get away from some crap, it's also to get my life together, because when i'm here i just can't get anything done, i'm a totall trainwreck, and it's why i wanted to live with my dad, but my good luck caused it that i can't stay there.

Still i will go to my dads tomorrow, stay over for at least a little while, like a week, and i will see if i can stay there for a while, 1 of the biggest reasons why i couldn't live with him anymore was because of his gf (and ofcourse his idiocy of listening to her) and since then she has been taking more and more distance, and i believe they are only like together once a week for like a hour... you do the maths.

So i hope to stay with him for a while, get a job, and probably get into some youth thing to get my own place to live, it won't be pretty but at this rate the chances i end up killing myself is way bigger then that my life picks up.

Reaction score
It is that bad, i haven't had real fun for years, i haven't been happy for even longer, and i'm not on the road of changing that, simply because i don't got the strenght anymore, if this doesn't work out then i don't know what to do anymore, i tryed everything i still could, and i'm not going to live another year like this, i just can't.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had a white christmas ^^ . 1st time ever at xmas ^^ :D although not much snow...

I'm a penguin
Banned
Reaction score
hello_all said:
i had a white christmas ^^ . 1st time ever at xmas ^^ :D although not much snow...

That was uncalled for.

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
It is that bad, i haven't had real fun for years, i haven't been happy for even longer, and i'm not on the road of changing that, simply because i don't got the strenght anymore, if this doesn't work out then i don't know what to do anymore, i tryed everything i still could, and i'm not going to live another year like this, i just can't.

if your gonna be like that then maybe you should kill yourself

your only feeling bad because u attach emotion to whatever it is

this applies to every1 in everything they do

some might say thats harsh but ifu wont try then what is the point?
if you are trying then try harder

Reaction score
Right... i'm only feeling bad because i attach emotion to something? Seriously you have no idea, you totally don't, and untill you been there, for about 3 years then don't try to talk like that.

The only way to get through life is to get strenght somewhere, to hang on to something, but i don't get either, i don't get strenght from anywhere or anyone, i got nothing to hang on to either, it's been long gone, the last 3 years i lived for nothing.

So please don't use your psycho babble that you normally use for someone who have been down for a few weeks, because i have been like this for over 3 years, 24/7.

Reaction score
GohanSSJ said:
Right... i'm only feeling bad because i attach emotion to something? Seriously you have no idea, you totally don't, and untill you been there, for about 3 years then don't try to talk like that.

The only way to get through life is to get strenght somewhere, to hang on to something, but i don't get either, i don't get strenght from anywhere or anyone, i got nothing to hang on to either, it's been long gone, the last 3 years i lived for nothing.

So please don't use your psycho babble that you normally use for someone who have been down for a few weeks, because i have been like this for over 3 years, 24/7.

lol so ive never been down? ive never been upset

how do u know ive been fine and dandy all my life?

seriously i have more idea than you just gave me credit for, you just dont want to admit it

your upset, so what man ur not the only 1

if you do what uve always done, ull get what uve always got

my instructor always says this, and its true.
if youve been bad for 3 years 24/7 your doing something wrong my man

Reaction score
even though I may dislike you, I don't think you deserve to die or anything. just do what you think is best for you, don't kill yourself as that accomplishes nothing but despair for everyone else. killing yourself would spread the burden from you to everyone around you.

but as I said, just do what you think would be best for you to do. get a job, if you need to, go to higher education. we all have to begin our lives somewhere.

i'm only giving advice though, you make up your mind on what you feel should be done. i for one also had a disappointing christmas, and some parts of it are causing problems from within the family.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i'm gonna have to agree with ex
life's only as bad as you perceive it. granted, if you feel sick you'll be more likely to be pessimistic... other circumstances will influence you too... but in the end, you're the one that decides how you approach those circumstances
[/cindy's theoretic approach of emotions]
seems like you post this looking for confirmation/ a sorry... as far as i know you (i'll help you by saying that i dont know you at all, which is true) that's how you've always been, at least from what i can tell...

neway back to the decisions... your life will improve if you do decide to push through by moving out, getting a job etc. sitting at home doing basically nothing every day (which i assume is your current situation) would drive me nuts and depressed too.

i hope things come together for you. good luck and keep us posted

Reaction score
Ex just because you been down and upset a few times doesn't mean you know how i feel, you can't imagine how you feel after 3 years, you just can't, you truely can't, and if you think you can, then you are wrong, these are things you really have to have expierenced yourself, and a few weeks or even a few months being down can't be compared.

Neo, i posted this to rant, not for help or anything else, i know i won't get it, i know non of you can help me, and the "i'm sorry to hear that" comments make me puke, they aren't sorry, people don't care, people post it because that's what others expect, it's the normal thing to do, it's like when someone asks you how you are, but they aren't interested in how you truely are.
And yes i always have been like this, that's because this all started a year before i joined RZ.

As for the moving out etc, i'm sure it will, but the question is if i can get there, i have pretty much 1 hope left and thats that my dad can help me, and if that doesn't work then i don't believe i have any hope left, and i can't just do it on my own.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We had a horrid christmas too, arguements and now my mum is pissed because I didn't get to sleep until 5am on christmas day...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gohan.. wow man.. your not going to even attempt suicide, ive felt that way like 2 years ago, for like a year, you will just think about stabbing yourself, and you will cringe, you will never do it... your just trying to get attention.... seriously dont even say you kill yourself, you dont even sound that bad... people only kill thereself if its something a bit more Ducking serious... you basicly ruined peoples joy of christmas there. sorry for being an butt but man, you wont even do it. i know you wont. even though this will drive you to do it more, i KNOW you wont.. i do the exact same poop you do, and i get told this everytime.. man im 14, and i think i know what im talking about. to tell you the truth im just saying what almost everything is thinking. sorry to say it man

Last edited:
Reaction score
You felt like this 2 years ago for a year, you are gonna tell me now that being down at the age of 12 can be compared to what i have been going through? Right...

But you are right about 1 thing, i would never stab myself... and you know why? Because stabbing Ducking hurts... there are better ways to die then bleed to death...

You truely have no idea about me, and i don't expect you to be, your 14, if you would know how i feel then i would feel sorry for you, but i have been going through this from my 16th.

And fact is that i don't expect any of you to understand this, and i certainly don't hope so that any of you truely understands it, because i don't wish it to anyone, but don't come with that crap that you can just change it if you want, or that it's just asking for attention, because if i wanted attention then i would be saying i'm going to kill myself tonight, not that i'm going to try something.

Now syonyde, you don't know poop, and be glad about that, now stop pretending just like a few others here that you know how this works and just live your life.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you wanted me to live my own life, you wouldnt have told any of us.. and if we are not suppose to understand what your talking about then why the duck do you post? seriously... fjdasjfdsjfjdsajdfjsjfjasjfdsjjfjsadfa. do you understand that? i mean come on..thats basicly what your Ducking telling me.. you just basicly made it obvious it was for attention.. and i said i was 14 years old, not 2

Last edited:
Back