Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Chumpy please help me to create cabal p.server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can any one help me to create my own server i download everything but how can i start and where>??
and the MSSQL 2005 is not working after i create the database and Right-click the database and follow the menu into Tasks->Restore->Database Select "Backup device" click Add and select the backup device i attached then the mesage
" an exception occurd while executing a Transact-SQL statement or batch.
cannot open backup device 'account(c\:account)' Operating system error2
(The system cannot find the file specified) RESTORE HEADER ONLY is terminating abnormal.
i think is my MSSQL instalation sometime its error and i try to uninstall to my add/remove but the file in the program file is still there and i cannot delete it.. (make sure the disk is not right protecting)
i try to restart but i cannot delete it also.

chumpy can you post here step by step how to create cabal p.server i dont know what im doing first and what is the tools i need to download first to create cabal p.server..
is it possible to edit the p.server to make a new one.. or can you give me the p.server that already finish.
i want to be a GM jejeje thanks in advance CHUMPY

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back