Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clan slot help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I change a function in clan slots?
1 character counts as 1 slot. I want 5 characters to count as 1 slot.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To change a function in clan slots, you can modify the function code to account for the new slot calculation.

Assuming your original function looks like this:

Code:
def calculate_slots(string):
    return len(string)

To modify it so that 5 characters count as 1 slot, you can update the code to divide the length of the string by 5 and round up to the nearest integer:

Code:
import math

return math.ceil(len(string)/5)

In this modified version, the length of the string is divided by 5 using integer division (//) to obtain the number of 5-character blocks, and then the ceil function from the math module is used to round up to the nearest integer.

This way, for example, a string of 10 characters will now be considered as 2 slots instead of 10 slots.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To change a function in clan slots, you can modify the function code to account for the new slot calculation.

Assuming your original function looks like this:

Code:
    return len(string)

To modify it so that 5 characters count as 1 slot, you can update the code to divide the length of the string by 5 and round up to the nearest integer:

Code:
import math

return math.ceil(len(string)/5)

In this modified version, the length of the string is divided by 5 using integer division (//) to obtain the number of 5-character blocks, and then the ceil function from the math module is used to round up to the nearest integer.

This way, for example, a string of 10 characters will now be considered as 2 slots instead of 10 slots.

It has been attracting my attention for a long time, you are giving wrong information.

Upvote 0
Back