Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Class Data Editor [SOURCE CODE}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello RZ people

without too much intro. , im gonna release the source code of last version of class editor that i released before [in dev. section]

a c9d file included , this might not ready to use and need some modifications to get the classes offsets as this tool does not edit the whole C9D file just the classes section you need to precisely set the classes offset to proper read and rewrite the file.
i have tested modifying many props but most of them didnt work IDK why even im pretty sure it was edited.
this might help you people to parse C9D or get it to work well

preview:

hemaprince - Class Data Editor [SOURCE CODE} - RaGEZONE Forums

PASSWORD: HEMA_PRINCE

I no more interested in developing hacked game servers.SO DON"T EVER CALL ME FOR HELP, U GOT THE SOURCE CODE ANALYSE IT
:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2::mad::mad:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

if link gone the files gone, cuz i deleted the files from my system
Cheers and good luck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry, but can I give you just one question?
How did you decrypt the c9d file?
Please, answer me, please

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
using hex editor application and a header file of very very old version of c9.exe i think it eas extracted using IDA tool [which has many many changed structure from current version], well i struggled comparing these header files with structure i create using hex editor but finally here it is.
[sorry i dnt have the headers file anymore]
also BTW it's not encrypted its just contain a huge amount of data also the headers of C9D is hard to analyse and parse
anyway i got more private tools [ self made with struggle and nightmares :p ] i will publish as soon as i can.
so keep in touch

[BTW these tools are too old , many files lost and i dnt remember anything thing about source code] hehehe

Back