Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried several times to compile the "makefile" "Visual Studio Code" I can't create the .dll I would be very grateful if you could share a little knowledge teaching how to compile the source to .dll
thank you friend !
Cabal(220625-1826-Ver374-0000) - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tested this dll today (except the bike limit) and everything works fine... except the bm2/bm3 macro, was it supposed to work with bm3?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tested this dll today (except the bike limit) and everything works fine... except the bm2/bm3 macro, was it supposed to work with bm3?
It's probably commented out in the code by default. There should be a comment why

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
How to change language?

Works with NewAge, thanks!

Please provide c++ version for the DLL

How did you compile the dll source?

Which build configuration for this? I have a lot of errors when build the source.

1705251533549 - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Hoping for the author to at least provide a simple way to build the gamehook.dll, I don't know if it is really good as it's almost an hour now xD

1705259654283 - Clean CabalMain.exe v374 + DLL source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys are too lazy to google ?

Install gcc, install make(winget install GnuWin32.Make) add both to PATH if they aren't in path and then just run `make all` from the terminal in that folder.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You guys are too lazy to google ?

Install gcc, install make(winget install GnuWin32.Make) add both to PATH if they aren't in path and then just run `make all` from the terminal in that folder.
Ain't lazy, asking for how can I successfully compiled it. And I already did, still thanks to you for those "LAZY" who doesn't know what Google is.

Reaction score
The fact that your wrote and I quote "Hoping for the author to at least provide a simple way to build the gamehook.dll" after he made a makefile(could have left it without so you have to figure out how to build it with gcc yourself) showed me that :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How did you compile the dll source?

Which build configuration for this? I have a lot of errors when build the source.

I did it using mingw... I just had to add to it

Back