• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Cabal X-New Beginning V1.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your LoginSvr_01.ini IP address and language.enc if they are correct since you used cabalForever.bat "husky"

what if i use breaklee ?

can i ask you for a file?

this file "Internal.txt"

thanks....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
what if i use breaklee ?

can i ask you for a file?

this file "Internal.txt"

thanks....

Ohh if you're using internal.txt change husky to breaklee, if husky you need to edit Data\language\portuguese file language.enc into language.dec and edit then add your IP address then encrypt. (No need to use Internal.txt) and you can start cabal bat with husky.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ohh if you're using internal.txt change husky to breaklee, if husky you need to edit Data\language\portuguese file language.enc into language.dec and edit then add your IP address then encrypt. (No need to use Internal.txt) and you can start cabal bat with husky.

i'll take note of that sir.. am trying to run it again.

edited language.enc
folder Data/language.enc and Data/language/portuguese/language.enc ?

ok sir i'll check that

sir can i ask how to fix this:no Drop in Mobs(field/dungeon) and box when killed no XP/SKILL XP/ AXP gain dummy and mobsDC on warp to Green Despair to Port Lux and Senillinea to Port Luxgood on Green Despair to Port Lux

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone explain this error
joel de paula - Client Cabal X-New Beginning V1.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone explain this error
joel de paula - Client Cabal X-New Beginning V1.8 - RaGEZONE Forums

Change Client Ver 369 to 374 at Database > Account > Table > dbo.cabal_client_version > right click > edit 200 row, then in LoginSvr_01.ini find the line client version change it to 374 and save then restart service's

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
which stuffs can i fix it in this datapack? whats wrong with the files?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried the Lang files but everytime i start my client it randomly crashes.. i tried the multi lang cabal main and it didnt work for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back