Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client closes itself after loading screen. (rugburn)

Reaction score
Screenshot (27) - Client closes itself after loading screen. (rugburn) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm trying to create my own private server with clean client by using original US Client + rugburn patched
but only problem right now is when this screen finish loading the client close itself. anybody can help me get through this.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey!, restore the file modified by rugburn, I mean leave it as it was before and use this projectG instead

This one is already edited for a local server (127.0.0.1)

Also, note that, this projectG is pointing to Read.html instead of Read.aspx, so you either rename your Read.aspx to Read.html or hex edit projectG to change it from html to aspx.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Hey!, restore the file modified by rugburn, I mean leave it as it was before and use this projectG instead

This one is already edited for a local server (127.0.0.1)

Also, note that, this projectG is pointing to Read.html instead of Read.aspx, so you either rename your Read.aspx to Read.html or hex edit projectG to change it from html to aspx.

I know i can use this instead. but the point is I want to use ddns for my friend can joined the server

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know i can use this instead. but the point is I want to use ddns for my friend can joined the server
You can do that, just edit the projectG with a hex editor to point to your ddns, also the lines for your read.html or aspx. Find 127.0.0.1 and replace it as many times as you find it.

Upvote 0
Back