• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with the Client database? Im using the EU 1.65 client and unpacked the hfs file already. But if i put the eddited hfs file back into the game folder , the game wont start anymore.

Getting this error:
Unbenannt.JPG - Client Database - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have to put a dummy file into the hfs aswell. Just create a text document and write random poop into it until it makes the hfs larger than before you edited it.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it worked, thank you so much +kiss

You have to put a dummy file into the hfs aswell. Just create a text document and write random poop into it until it makes the hfs larger than before you edited it.

Well nvm, it didnt worked now its this Error : CRC Check Fail

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really work? Ha I didn't deleted that files then. What's a bummer haha. I will test it again.

EDIT:I thought it gonna work but it turn out like this

I've did all the steps from nultar and halo. the logo was hung after deleting _deu_splash and _usa_splash from media folder then those errors came in.

using nultar shared heroes.db3.comp 3.17MB hfs files it just gives the Sql/heroes.db3 error.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really work? Ha I didn't deleted that files then. What's a bummer haha. I will test it again.

EDIT:I thought it gonna work but it turn out like this

I've did all the steps from nultar and halo. the logo was hung after deleting _deu_splash and _usa_splash from media folder then those errors came in.

using nultar shared heroes.db3.comp 3.17MB hfs files it just gives the Sql/heroes.db3 error.

Did you delete UpToDateInfo.dat and use these bins?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The same error as IamTheWolk or the same error as you had in your previous post? Cause these are two different pairs of shoes.

The error from IamTheWolk's Post means that the .hfs file is smaller than it is supposed to be, meaning you have to make the dummy file larger.

Unfortunately I don't know what the errors from your pictures mean

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm using Gvy's hfs on page 39 of the Vindictus released. Yes the same error as him. I'm assumed that Gvy's already did added a dummy txt files into his hfs.

The error on my attachments was using a repacked hfs with a dummy txt files.

Can you help me with teamview pretty quick?I'm going to install TV right now.

TV ID is 909 019 765
PW: s9yj66

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using Gvy's hfs on page 39 of the Vindictus released. Yes the same error as him. I'm assumed that Gvy's already did added a dummy txt files into his hfs.

The error on my attachments was using a repacked hfs with a dummy txt files.

Can you help me with teamview pretty quick?I'm going to install TV right now.

TV ID is 909 019 765
PW: s9yj66

You messed something up in the DB, had that problem too. Just extract and edit a fresh hfs file and it will work again :)

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are right, I was using other people's heroes.db3 that isn't compatible with EU 1.65 client haha. Yes, only work is the default EU 1.65 client heroes.db3 and added Gvy's dummy txts in it :) problems solved lol
Now I can modify and repack without a problem.

Upvote 0
Back