Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Download and some other stuff

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fast kRO Mirrors @ Ragnaspot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put up kRO mirrors in Ragnaspot (my site)'s download module, seeing as Gravity is blocking non-Korean IPs.
This means you don't have to get those nasty Torrents and you also don't have to try n' bypass their proxy. ^_^;
Check it out @ (Yes, you have to register, we don't want any leechers, sorry.)

--------------------
Mass Zero
- eAthena Scripter
- Odin Developer

Yeah, I'm "that" Mass Zero from the Ragnarok Online server emulator forums, someone else uses the nick "Mass Zero" here. =_="

Take Note : "This website Is from XypherSphere"

This links works..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
kafa mo !! gays may i know !!! how this supremeRO workS ??? waaaaaaaaaa !!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wat is the private RO server website??
pm me when u finnd it k??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
umm...cant there be a http:// download client for RO? cuz i cant enter ftp:// :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
now my prob is when im updating the kro , it put unable to connect to the sever . why?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sakray ->
Ragnarok ->

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
gani23:
SupremeRO client reads off a grf file named SupremeRO.grf. The patcher you run to execute SupremeRO automatically adds to this file when an update is needed. The website is if you want to know.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No.
People have hexed clients to disable gameguard. There's othing you can do.
But who hacks on a private server? if they do just ban them with "@ban name"

O

OmniCore

hi im new and i followed the guide Flam99 made, (nice guide) anyway i downloaded all but it wont auto patch :S, i though that maybe the servers went down so i waited a long time but it still wont work :S

help plz?

EDIT: i mean auto-update instead of patch sorry

Last edited:
W

Watcher

plizzzzzzzz gujs give me plizzz Skin Where Soul Armor iz White
I'need it!!!!!!!!!! it will be great if you will= ) plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
and if some one know about Pass in 0.99z version plizzzz right Ansewr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nothin works.. lol...
If some1 knows for sure how to help me play servers contact me on MSN MESSENGER:mangel2@walla.co.il
or icq:284756446
thnx all

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Any1 know a place where I can DL v1228 kro and sakray without going through Korean channels?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
OK, this is weird, the patch client says I am unable to connect to server, is there a problem with the main patch server in korea or something? Or is it just that you have to be in korea to get updated. LOL, if the problem is the second one, may I know is there any other clients I can use other then KRo? I use to play private server but has long deleted it. Now I want to get back, it seems impossible. o_O

Back