• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Client Downloads

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys thanks for taking your time to read this, i have been using the files from the "[SHARE] Client and Server Downloads" post. Unfortunatly i cannot complete my server since part 8 is down if any of you have a mirror or could re-upload this it would be much appreciated. However if there is no trace of this file then could you please refer me to a client that could be used with these files.

Thanks in advance!

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Look 2 posts below yours... I posted links in that thread

2D > 3D
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Links for parts 2 and 3 seem to be down.

Works for me, try again. (Sometimes my host can take a second to start a download. I have complained to them about it and they said the issue will be resolved soon.)
AznCoder - Client Downloads - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link still works, you just have to leave the tab on for a long time.

Back